- Kandam 1 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 1) - General Report
This is more like a generalised report that presents an overview of how a person is going to lead his/her life and with what identity. The name of the person, parents, siblings, spouse, children, profession and the life span are part of this reading. The chapter is designated to summarise future predictions for all the 12 houses in the horoscope of a person based on the planetary positions at the time of birth as mentioned in the Nadi leaf.
- Kandam 2 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 2) – Education, Earnings, Assets
The details about Native's Education, Wealth and Family Life are discussed in this chapter. The reading makes special reference to the power of eye-sight and the ability to express through speech related information.
- Kandam 3 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 3) – Siblings
The chapter predicts the the number of brothers and sisters of the Native and about the relationship and feelings that one may be associated with when it comes to siblings. The negative and positive aspects are all described here.
- Kandam 4 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 4) – Mother Influence, Assets and Fortune
It is undeniable that there is nothing as great as Mother's influence in a child's life irrespective of geographic boundaries. The chapter has information about the role and influence of Mother in the life of the Native, the benefits and issues. The kandam is also about the material comforts and achievements of Native, house, vehicles, land and treasure owned and other achievements.
- Kandam 5 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 5) – Off-Springs
Love is one great reason why life exists on Earth. The ethics of parenthood and the dynamics of procreation can be quite fascinating and fulfilling. The chapter has information about children in one's life like lifespan, achievements, problems, performance in general, death and the remedial measures for any problems associated. It does suggest whether the Native will have children or not.
- Kandam 6 (Nadi Shastra Chapter 6) – Disease, Debt and Enemies
The misery of financial hardships, pain from a serious medical condition or disease, impdening dangers from enemies and litigation or court cases; the chapter contains detailed information about such misfortunes in one's life and is decoded just for Native and the causes, duration of suffering is predicted and certain remedial measures are suggested to avoid such mishaps. Positive measures are explained to achieve success in those times of trouble.
- Kandam 7(Naadi Shastra Chapter 7) – Married Life
Who would not want to know the mysteries that surround the marital life and experience the joy of being a special couple? Here, the information about your marriage like the place, period of marriage as to when it would happen, the compatibility factors, reasons for delay in getting married, conflicts with spouse are all detailed in the chapter.
- Kandam 8 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 8) – Life Span
Life and death are the things that are common to every human being on this planet. But how does it happen? Questions about life span, longevity, dangers that could impose sudden death are answered in this chapter.
- Kandam 9 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 9) – Father, Worship, Wealth
This is not about genes, hereditary traits or DNA. But yet it is about inheritance of wealth, property from ancestors and father. The nature of spiritual inclinations, information about temple visits, deeds of charity, luck are revealed in this chapter.
- Kandam 10 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 10) – Business
For anyone living in today's modern and hyper connected world, professional life is of paramount importance. The chapter empowers you with information about jobs that you pursue, businesses that you establish, and profits that these would bring, and predicts your encounters in profession life.
- Kandam 11 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 11) – Vehicular Profit, Second Marriage
It is about change and it is about moving ahead. The questions about profit from conveyance vehicles are answered.The goodness of life can sometimes be understood or realised in a more subtle way through remarriage. The chapter contains information and suggestions concerning second marriage.
- KANDAM 12 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 12) – Expenses, Foreign Visit, Rebirth, Salvation
This chapter details the expenditure of money, the opportunity of travelling to a foreign nation, and questions about what the future birth holds for you and explains the way of Salvation or Moksha is attained.
- KANDAM 13 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 13) – Santhipariharam
Sometimes, things may not be in our control and it is difficult to know whom to look to. The chapter contains the information about the sins committed in past or previous birth, and suggests remedial measures for getting rid of the unwanted effects to establish harmony in life.
- KANDAM 14 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 14) – Deekshai Kandam
This is about the focus on spirituality. Chanting or Mantra Jepam, advice on wearing Raksha or Talisman to shoo away the troubles and enemies and avoid the ill effects ; all such information is contained in this chapter.
- KANDAM 15 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 15) – Aushadha Kandam
This is the chapter concerning the medicines used for long standing or stubborn diseases and the methods or procedure of taking them.
- KANDAM 16 (Naadi Shastra Chapter 16) - Disabukthi Kandam
The chapter is about directions and involves predictions for and about the planetary periods and sub periods along with the influences they generate owing to the change in planetary positions with time.
* Kandams 2 to 12 will give the future predictions of different aspects of life upto the end of life from the date of perusal of the kandam.
* Special kandams viz sivanadi thulliam & sivanadi sukshmam are also available. Because of their specialized nature and elaborate details, fees will be higher. For success in politics and political connection specail kandam is available. Other than the above kandams there are gnanakandam. Prasana kandam and disabukthi santhi kandam.
* Should get prior date of appointment by post.available timings 9am to 9pm.